Tour Date : 31-Mar-2018
Arrive into Brisbane (flight cost is not included)
Day at the ‘Movie World’ and ‘Sea World’
The day is free at leisure
Arrive into Cairns
The Great Barrier Reef
Onto Sydney – The Harbour city.
Explore the landmarks of Sydney
Visit Blue Mountains
(FLIGHT TO CHRISTCHURCH - flight cost is not included)
Proceed to Queenstown
After an American breakfast at the hotel, check out and proceed to one of the most scenic regions of this beautiful country. Journey across Canterbury Plains to Lake Tekapo. Visit the Sheep Dog Monument and Church of the Good Shepherd. Today lunch will be on your own arrangement. Now move onto Lake Pukaki lookout point to view Mt Cook from a distance. Cross Lindis Pass to Queenstown. On arrival into Queenstown check in at the hotel. Tonight Indian dinner awaits you at a local restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Heartland (3*) or Copthorne Lakefront (3*) similar in Queenstown. (B,D)
Adventure activities in Queenstown.
Enjoy an American breakfast at the hotel. Queenstown is considered to be the adventure capital of the world. Hence the day is free to explore at your own pace or choose an optional activity. (Pre booking compulsory on all activities on Day 1 or Day 2 of the tour with the tour manager. Also all optional activities are weather permitting)
Milford Sound Cruise - Depart from Queenstown and travel via Te Anau through the awe inspiring Homer Tunnel and the stunning glacier-carved Eglington Valley, to arrive at Milford Sound. Enjoy an unforgettable journey onboard the Milford Sound cruise, which sails right up to the mouth of the Tasman Sea (weather permitting). Enjoy lunch on board the cruise. Journey into the untouched paradise of Milford Sound and explore the natural wonders and history surrounding these deep fjords. Return to Queenstown.
Skydive Queenstown - Why jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane?
It takes a certain kind of person to skydive from an aeroplane. It takes courage. You step out of that aircraft door and for some seconds you freefall at 200km/hour. The personal challenge is immense! Queenstown is the birthplace of Tandem Skydiving in New Zealand, also known as the 'Adventure Capital of the World'. Queenstown in NZ's South Island is the premium place to “Jump” The drop zone is located at the base of the famous Remarkables mountain range surrounded by a working sheep farm.
Shot Over Jet Boat Ride - Prepare yourself for the ultimate Jet Boating experience with Shotover Jet - the unique, breathtaking white water ride and adrenaline rush you’ll never forget. From the moment the accelerator hits the floor, your adrenaline hits the roof. You’ll speed over 10cm deep water, along the famous Shotover River and deep into the spectacular Shotover River Canyons. It’s an amazing white water ride, as the Shotover Canyon walls tower over you, your expert driver puts his state-of-the-art Big Red Jet Boat through its paces. At 85kph he’ll skillfully whip the powerful boat past rocky outcrops, skim around crags and boulders, and speed through the dramatic and narrow canyons.
Dart River Funyaks - Funyak drift is an amazing journey deep into the heart of the world-renowned Mt Aspiring National Park.Get up-close with nature with a gentle paddle on crystal clear waters. Combine wilderness jet boating with unique Funyak inflatable canoes for a fun way to explore the Dart River as well as hidden side streams, rock pools and dramatic chasms. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of this stunning area at your own pace as you float downstream on sparkling water, then enjoy a wilderness picnic lunch before heading past Paradise and on to Glenorchy. Then travel a back-country route passing by locations used in movies to illustrate Middle Earth. The rate will be inclusive of Pick up and drop off transfer, Picnic Lunch, Life jackets are mandatory & supplied with optional spray jackets, wetsuits, booties and fleece tops. Duration: Allow 9 hours Queenstown return.
Wilderness Jet – Dart River - The Dart River Wilderness Jet is an exhilarating and spectacular journey deep into the heart of the world-renowned Mt Aspiring National Park. This rich and diverse landscape offers a unique combination of breathtaking scenery, exhilarating experiences and New Zealands most exciting jet boating along glacier-fed rivers. Our professional and highly trained staff will guide you along your journey, sharing stories of the areas amazing history, great Maori legends and Greenstone trail. Stroll through ancient beech forest, unchanged in over 80 million years and view the scenic backgrounds for many Middle Earth movie scenes. Pick up and drop off from some hotels provided. Summer(OCT-APR): 8.00am and 12.30pm. Duration allow 6 hours Queenstown return.
Later tonight Indian dinner at a local restaurant.
Overnight at Hotel Heartland (3*) or Copthorne Lakefront (3*) similar in Queenstown. (B,D)
The Gondola ride
(FLIGHT TO AUCKLAND - flight cost is not included)
Proceed to Day trip of Rotorua
Show at Agrodome.
WHAT YOUR TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
Sightseeing, excursions, accommodation and meals as per above mentioned itinerary
- 03 nights’ accommodation at Novotel (4*) or Hotel Vibe (3*) or similar in Gold Coast.
- 02 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Colonial Club (3*) or similar in Cairns. • 03 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Travel Lodge (4*) / Ibis World Square (4*) or similar in Sydney.
- 01 night’ accommodation at Hotel Ibis(3*) or Similar in Christchurch. • 03 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Heartland (3*) or Copthorne Lakefront (3*) similar in Queenstown.
- 01 night’ accommodation at Hotel Ibis Ellerslie (3*) or similar in Auckland. ** Due to high season demand / special event, some groups may stay at Hotel Ibis (3*) or similar in Hamilton.
- 01 night’ accommodation at Ibis Hotel (3*) or similar in Rotorua. • 01 night’ accommodation at Ibis Ellerslie (3*) or similar in Auckland.
• Daily American buffet breakfasts at the hotel. (Except on Day of Arrival).
• 05 Basic Lunches.
• 15 Indian Jain/Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian dinners.
- Single entry Australia Visa.
- Single entry New Zealand Visa.
IMPORTANT: The group tour will operate with a Tour Manager subject to a minimum of 20 full-paying passengers travelling together.
- There is a possibility that your Tour Manager could change in-between the tour.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- As a third person in a Triple room, in some cities no extra bed or cot will be provided. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided. OR in some cities a king bed with a roll away bed will be provided. Taxes as applicable extra.
- For certain departures, we may re-route the itinerary. However all sightseeing & inclusions will remain the same. On some occasions you may have to join another group in case the group does not have adequate members
- Land surcharges due to Local Events applicable on certain departures. All local taxes and services (Presently calculated as prevailing on 01st July 2017).